Irrigation, Tunnels and Treatment Systems
- Malatya – Çat Tunnel
- Commissioned by the State Hydraulic Works, in the Malatya Province, the conduction of 200 million cum of water to irrigate 16.000 ha of land. Tunnel length is 10.7 km, with 3.8 m inner diameter. Total volume of cast concrete is 150.000 cum.
- Finike, Tekke-Alakır Irrigation Stage 2
- Commissioned by the State Hydraulic Works in Southwest Anatolia for the irrigation of 12.000 ha of land. Total canal and canalette length is 375 km. The project includes 2 major and 9 secondary pumping stations. The major pump station capacities are; 4m3/sec and 3m3/sec respectively. Secondary pumping stations are within the range of 70 lt/sec-425lt/sec, 3.5 m diameter, 2.300 m long irrigation tunnel.
- Konya Ereğli-İvriz Right Bank Irrigation and Drainage Network
- Commissioned by the State Hydraulic Works for the irrigation and drainage of 21.000 ha of land in the Konya Basin and the reclamation of Çayhan River. Total canal length is 650 km.
- Adana Yüreğir and Antakya Amik Plains, Irrigation, Drainage and Reclamation Works
- Commissioned by the State Hydraulic Works for the irrigation of 50.000 ha land in Yüreğir plain where total length of canals and canalettes is 590 km. In Amik plain, over 45.000 ha land, 32 km drainage canals, 58 km river reclamation and 8.5 km river diversion have been completed.
- Paşaköy Waste Water Tunnel, İstanbul
- 3 m diameter 5.915 m long wastewater tunnel works commissioned by State Water Works to prevent waste water from flowing into Ömerli Dam.
- Crivina Water Treatment Plant and Potable Water Aqueduct Project, Romania
- Commissioned by APA Nova Bucharest in Crivina Bucharest, Romania, Water Treatment Plant and Potable Water Aqueduct project, contracted to the Joint Venture of GK and OTV.
The project, comprises completion of the Crivina water treatment plant with a supply capacity of 3 m3/s and completion of a 12,5 km treated water aqueduct, consisting of rectangular concrete frames of 3.00×2.80m extending from the Crivina Water Treatment Plant to Dragomiresti hydro-technical node for transmitting treated water from Crivina plant to Bucharest network.
Civil works in Crivina project consist of; rehabilitation of 15 existing buildings with a total area of 9.300 m2, 5 newly constructed buildings with 8,456 m2covered area completion of the 12.425 m long potable water aqueduct, two independent lagoons with 225.000 m3 capacity each, 3 existing buildings with a total volume of 5.400m3 demolished and leveling works done as well as, landscaping and fencing. The duration of the project is 21 months.