Subways, Highways and Railways
- İstanbul Metro Taksim – Şişli Subway
- Istanbul Metro, Taksim – Şişli subway, contracted by the Joint Venture of Garanti / Enka / Doğuş to the Municipality of Greater City of Istanbul encompasses the construction of 2X3.5 km metro lines located on Taksim – Şişli subway route with the heaviest traffic. Along this subway line, there are three stations (Taksim, Osmanbey, Şişli), each with a total length of 180 meters. The project is designed to accommodate heavy rail transport system, travelling along the double underground tunnels and accompanying facilities. Total length of tunnels is 10 253 m. Minimum and maximum diameters of tunnels are 4.20 m and 13.40 m respectively. Major diameter along the route is 6.20 m.
- İstanbul Metro Project, 4. Levent – Ayazağa Section, Depot Area and Connection Lines
- Istanbul Metro Project, 4. Levent – Ayazağa Section, depot area and connection tunnel construction works, which has been contracted to the Joint Venture of Garanti Koza / Alsim Alarko by the Municipality of Greater City of Istanbul, has been finished in 4,5 years. The project comprises tunnels with a length of 4.725 m between Sanayi and Atatürk Oto Sanayi Stations, three stations namely Sanayi, Ayazağa and Atatürk Oto Sanayi Stations, and a Depot Area in Seyrantepe with a total area of 65.000 m2. Also 1.000 m connection tunnels have been constructed. Excavation, retaining and concrete works of 14.344 m one-way route tunnels and three stations have been completed.
- Construction of Bridges – Turkmenistan
- Designing and construction of 28 highway bridges Category 1 on the routes of Mary-Bayramali-Uchacı.
- Highway Constructions (various contracts)
- For various public authorities, construction of app. Exceeding 1.080 km of highway, tunnels (16.8 km of 4.5-8 m diameter) and the bridges; including the Baghdat Avenue in Istanbul’s Anatolian side, accomplished.
|ANKARA -YERKÖY HIGHWAY
|ANKARA -KOÇHİSAR HIGHWAY
|| 180 km
|İSTANBUL CITY ROAD (BAĞDAD STREET)
|TRABZON CITY ROADS
|KOÇ UNIVERSITY (Link Roads)
|KOÇ UNIVERSITY (Access Bridge)
||145 000 m2
- Elazığ-Van Railway
- Commissioned by Ministry of Public Works, turnkey construction of 96 km railroad.
- İskenderun Iron and Steel Factories Railway
- Commissioned by the General Directorate of Turkish Iron and Steel Works at İsdemir, for in site rail connections.
- Eskişehir LRT, Power Supply, Scada and OHL System
- This project includes installation and commissioning of the 36 KV AC / 750 V DC Power Supply System and SCADA and installation and commissioning 15 km over head line (Catenary system) system for Eskişehir Municapilty and as subcontractor to Bombardier Yapı Merkezi Consortium.
Installation and implementation for power supply system, SCADA and overhead line system.
Training, documentation, operation and maintenance works for the project.